- To turn on the power, turn the power switch up to the ON position.
- To turn off the power, turn the power switch down to the OFF position.
- The Hamster robot can be charged using the charger for smartphones.
You can connect the micro USB plug to the charging port (socket) of the Hamster robot.
- You can also charge using a USB cable.
You can connect the micro USB plug of the USB cable to the charging port (socket) of the Hamster robot,
and connect the other end to the USB port (socket) of the computer.
- During charging, the charging indicator lights in red, and when charging is complete, the charging indicator turns off.
- Once fully charged, it can be used for about an hour. (30 minutes charge, average 1 hour continuous operation, standby up to 12 hours)
- It is better to turn off the power and charge it.
Bluetooth connection indicator
Slow blinking in blue
Waiting for a Bluetooth connection.
When the Hamster robot is turned on, the Bluetooth connection indicator blinks slowly in blue.
When connected to the PC or smartphone via Bluetooth, the Bluetooth connection indicator stays on.
Fast blinking in blue
While receiving data from the PC or smartphone, the Bluetooth connection indicator blinks rapidly in blue.
The robot is turned off.
Charging is complete.
Blinking in red
Almost no battery left in the robot.
If the battery of the Hamster robot is almost empty, the charging indicator blinks in red.
In this case, please be sure to charge.
- Manufacturer: Robomation / Republic of Korea
- Dimensions: Width 35mm x depth 40mm x height 30mm
- Weight: 30g (own weight without decoration)
- Front proximity sensor (infrared sensor) x 2: Left/right, 1 to 30cm, 100 measurements per second, 50 transmissions per second
- Floor sensor (infrared sensor) x 2: Left/right, reflective photo interrupter, 100 measurements per second, 50 transmissions per second
- 3-axis accelerometer: 2g, 4g, 8g, 16g range setting, 7.81 to 1000Hz band width
- Brightness (light) sensor: 0 to 65,535 Lux, 10 measurements per second
- Internal temperature sensor: -40 to 87.5 degrees Celsius, 0.5 degree of precision
- Battery voltage sensor: 0.01V precision
- DC geared motor x 2: Left/right, PWM 100 steps, maximum movement speed 10cm/sec, planetary gear
- LED x 2: Left/right, 7 colors (RED, GREEN, BLUE, CYAN, MAGENTA, YELLOW, WHITE)
- Buzzer: 1 to 167772.15Hz, monotone, 0.01Hz precision
- Note: 88 keys, A3 to A7, 12 temperament, +/- 0.1cent precision
- External I/O extension: Only one mode per port A/B, changeable during operation
- Auxiliary power: 2 pins, power output, on/off possible
- Digital input x 2
- Analog (ADC) input x 2: 8 bits, 0 to 3.6V
- Digital output x 2
- PWM output x 2: 255 steps
- Analog servo output x 2: 0 to 180 degrees
- Communication: Bluetooth 4.0 BLE, range within 15m
- Transmission speed: 20 msec (50 times per second)
- Battery: Li-Poly, 3.7V, 120mA, 30 minutes charge, average 1 hour continuous operation, standby up to 12 hours
- Charging port: Micro USB charging port, 5 pins, smartphone/tablet charger compatible
- Power management: Slider switch, power on/off
- Battery level: Available when connected to a smartphone/tablet
- 컵 따라 돌기
- 로봇 청소기
- 라인 트레이서
- 햄스터 친구 따라가기
- 미로 탈출
- 디지털 입력 - 버튼을 누르면 삐 소리가 나요
- 디지털 출력 - 어두우면 LED 불이 켜져요
- 디지털 출력 - 반짝반짝 LED를 깜박여요
- 디지털 출력 - 기울이는 방향으로 LED가 켜져요
- 아날로그 입력 (ADC) - 포텐셔미터를 돌리면 음 높이가 달라져요
- 아날로그 입력 (ADC) - 뜨겁지 않게 해주세요
- 아날로그 입력 (ADC) - 빛을 따라 움직여요
- PWM 출력 - LED 불이 부드럽게 밝아졌다 어두워져요
- PWM 출력 - LED 촛불이 바람에 흔들려요
- 아날로그 서보 출력 - 햄스터 로봇에게 꼬리가 생겼어요
- 브레이튼버그의 로봇
- 행위 기반의 로봇 제어
- 경로 탐색
- 자리 바꾸기
Copyright Robot Software Education Institute. All rights reserved.
Please contact prof. Kwang-Hyun Park (firstname.lastname@example.org
) if you have any problem.