What's the extension kit?
The extension kit is a set of components that can be used with an extension board.
The extension board for a Hamster robot is developed to use extension ports conveniently by attaching on the top of the robot.
It doesn't require any cumbersome jumper cable unlike the conventional breadboard
and works immediately when components are plugged into correct positions.
- Extension board: x 1
- 220 ohm(Ω) 1/4 watt(W) resister: x 2
- 1 kilo-ohm(kΩ) 1/4 watt(W) resister: x 2
- 10 kilo-ohm(kΩ) 1/4 watt(W) resister: x 2
- 10 kilo-ohm(kΩ) adjustable register (potentiometer): x 1
- Temperature sensor (thermistor): x 1
- Illumination sensor (CdS): x 1
- Red LED (5mm): x 1
- Green LED (5mm): x 1
- Blue LED (5mm): x 1
- Yellow LED (5mm): x 1
- Servo motor: x 1
- 2-pin cabel for connection with a Hamster robot: x 2
- Screw (length: 10mm): x 4
- Protecting plate (1.6T): x 1
- Driver: x 1
Copyright Robot Software Education Institute. All rights reserved.
Please contact prof. Kwang-Hyun Park (email@example.com
) if you have any problem.