- You can choose either installation file type or library file type.
- The installation file includes the device driver of the USB dongle, and the device driver is also installed during the installation process. It has the advantage of being easy to install, but has the disadvantage that versioning of the Processing is not applied immediately.
- The library file type is for adding library files only after installing the Processing and the device driver for the USB dongle (or if it is already installed). It has the advantage of being directly applied to the latest version of the Processing, but it has the disadvantage of being installed separately.
- For the installation file, you must install the downloaded installation file before plugging the USB dongle into your computer.
- For the library file type, you must install the device driver before plugging the USB dongle into your computer.
Download and install the device driver
- The Port Scanner is a tool that displays the serial port list by scanning the serial port of your computer. It is included for the installation file, and can be installed and used as needed for the library file type.
Current Version: 1.1.2 (Release: 2017.01.12)
- Add buffer initialization when opening serial port
- Update closing serial port
- Add methods of float-type parameters to hamster-only methods
Previous Version: 1.1.1 (Release: 2016.12.15)
- Clean up classes, interfaces and methods
- Add a Port Scanner tool
Previous Version: 1.1.0 (Release: 2016.09.18)
- Add and clean up classes, interfaces and methods
Previous Version: 1.0 (Release: 2016.08.19)
Previous Version: 1.0 (Release: 2015.07.28)
Copyright Robot Software Education Institute. All rights reserved.
Please contact prof. Kwang-Hyun Park (firstname.lastname@example.org
) if you have any problem.